2. You must be at least 13 years old to use the App.
3. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, share or display on or via the App.
4. Use of App: All Content must NOT:
(a) be offensive or be likely to cause offence to any person or group of persons;
(b) depict any person engaged in any activity that might injure that person or any other person;
(c) promote or depict illegal or negligent activity;
(d) infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights, performer's rights or rights of reputation) of any person, whether as a result of being communicated to the public or otherwise;
(e) be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or otherwise unlawful;
(f) contain violent or sexual content.
i. How you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Mars using the contact details below; and
ii. How you may complain about a breach of your countries Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
6. If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact details at http://www.mars.com/australia/en/about-mars/contact-us.aspx or write to us at Mars New Zealand Limited (117682), “Mars” Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland.
7. Social Media Platform Disclaimer
a) The App is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other social media platform on which the App is promoted (Social Media Platform).
b) By using the App, you completely release the Social Media Platform from any and all liability associated with this App.
c) Any queries, comments or complaints must be directed to Mars and not the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
8. How to use PEDIGREE® SelfieSTIX:
1. Insert a PEDIGREE® DentaStix™ treat into the PEDIGREE® SelfieSTIX plastic clip-on holder.
2. Attach the PEDIGREE® SelfieSTIX onto your smartphone.
3. Make sure your smartphone is selfie-ready and get close to your dog.
4. When your dog looks at the PEDIGREE® DentaStix™ treat, take the selfie.
5. Don't forget to share your picture with #selfiestix
6. Follow all warnings and be sure not to let your dog grab or eat the SelfieSTIX clip.
The SelfieSTIX clip is a CHOKING HAZARD. Please keep away from children. This is not a toy. Always use SelfieSTIX clip under the supervision of an adult. Never leave your dog alone with the SelfieSTIX clip. SelfieSTIX are designed to be used only in conjunction with PEDIGREE® DENTASTIX™ treats. Check the condition of the SelfieSTIX before each use. Check regularly for any visible damage and dispose if any is noticed. Use with care, as PEDIGREE® SelfieSTIX may not fit your phone and could cause damage if used improperly. If the SelfieSTIX clip is too loose, use a cover for your mobile or an alternative mobile phone. Please make sure that your dog does not grab or eat the SelfieSTIX clip. Please keep this information for future reference.
©2019 Mars or Affiliates